Saphir Medaille d"Or 1925 Crepe Suede Brush 4.75"
Saphir's crepe brush is essential for the maintenance for any suede or nubuck leather. Specially designed crepe waves clean your suede goods while also restoring the nap.
This creates an even and clean finish on your suede shoes and boots. By restoring the nap (all of the little suede fibres), this brush greatly reduces the signs of wear on all suedes, while cleaning at the same time.
Check out our article detailing suede brushes for more info.
Suitable for all suede & nubuck items
- Can be used on any suede or nubuck shoes or sneakers.
- Can also be used on suede or nubuck belts, bags, & accessories
How To Use
How To Use
Drag brush back and forth over surface of the suede. Apply light pressure while doing so. Do not use heavy pressure. Brush will not glide, there will be resistance. This is normal.
The friction created by the crepe bristles will drag dirt out of suede. It will also help restore the nap.
Use broad strokes while working. For tough stains and spots, use a circular motion over stain.
For suede items, this will help restore the nap of the suede. It can also help remove dirt and anything stuck in suede.
- If you're looking for more information on the suede brushes, see our detailed blog post about them here.
- Dimensions: 4.75 inches long, 2 inches wide
- Crepe Eraser Height: 1 inch
- For Cleaning Suede & Nubuck
- Solid Wood handle
- Made in France