Saphir Medaille d'Or 1925 Soft Cotton Polish Cloth
This ultra soft polishing cloth is perfect for putting the final touches on your shoes. Use this to brush off dust and buff up your shoes after polishing and cleaning.
The soft finish is easy on your shoes finish and allows you to buff up your shoes without harming the shoe or the finish in any way.
Note that we offer this cloth in two styles and sizes. Each cloth is the same except with a different logo and a different size. Some people to polish with the rectangle and others with the more square shape. Both work the same.
Suitable for cleaning, polishing, and applying product to all smooth leather goods.
- Smooth and soft cotton help you to achieve a mirror shine finish on your shoes
- Smooth leather shoes and sneakers
- Wallets, bags, jackets, belts, accessories
How To Use
How To Use
- For applying product, apply some product to the cloth and then use cloth to work product into shoe or leather good. Work in a circular motion applying light and even pressure. Apply an even coat of product.
- For mirror shining, wrap cloth tightly around index and middle fingers. Apply small amount of paste wax to cloth and work onto shoe. We recommend you only mirror shine the heel and toe. Apply light and even pressure and work in circular motion. Use a small amount of water, as needed, to help get the wax going. Repeat this process over and over until you have achieved your desired level of shine.
- Available as part of our Mirror Shine Kit.
- Only difference between the two cloths is the size. Both perform the exact same.
- 28cm x 50cm / 11 in. x 19 in.
- 30cm x 36cm / 12 in. x 14 in.